TNSET Syllabus 2018 Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test New Exam Pattern 2018 TNSET Assistant Professor Exam Pattern 2018 TNSET Assistant Professor Syllabus 2018
TNSET Syllabus 2018 Download Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test New Exam Pattern PDF: – Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test is going to orgnaise in the upcoming days. Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal conducts Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET). Hope that the candidates have applied for the Assistant Professor Posts. Candidates must apply online before 9th February 2018. The Examination date has declared on 4th March 2018. Candidates after the apply online are ready to prepare for the exam. They are now searching the TNSET Syllabus 2018. Don’t Worry, we provide the Full Exam Pattern and the TNSET Syllabus 2018 for the Assistant Professor posts. Check the Official Website of the TNSET for more updates. Download the TNSET Syllabus 2018 from this page and follow all the Topics mention in it. It is very useful for the exam preparation and candidates must prepare better exam preparation with the help of these topics.
Check here:- TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018
TNSET Syllabus Summary Details 2018
TNSET stands For Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test and it is entrance test. Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal conducts Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET) for Candidates. It is a state eligibility test organized for recruitment of eligible candidates at Teacher & Lecturer Posts in several departments. The TNSET determining eligibility for Assistant Professor or various Posts in Tamil Nadu Universities and Colleges. In this article we provide the TNSET Syllabus 2018 and the New Exam pattern of the Assistant professor posts. Candidates must apply before 9th February 2018. Check the Full Information of the TNSET Exam. The Mother Teresa Women’s University had announced the exam date on 4th March 2018. Candidates check the Full Exam Pattern of the TNSET Assistant professor posts and then download the TNSET Syllabus 2018. Check the Full Summary Details of the TNSET mention below.
Summary Details: –
Name of the Board: – Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal
Post Name: – Assistant Professor Posts
Exam Name: – Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET) Exam 2018
Job Location: Kodaikanal, Tamilnadu
Starting Date of Apply: 18th December 2018
Last Date of Apply: 9th February 2018
Exam Date: 4th March 2018
Category: TNSET Exam Pattern/Syllabus 2018
Official Website: www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in
TNSET New Exam Pattern 2018
Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test has declared the Assistant Professor Exam pattern. The New Exam Patten are mention below. The Exam is the objective exam. It has the 3 papers of the every Subject. Check the TNSET Syllabus 2018 and check the Full Exam pattern of the TNSET Assistant Professor Exam. Check the Full TNSET Syllabus 2018 mention in the below articles. Check the Full Exam Pattern. Question paper will be divided into three sections. Each section will comprise 100 no of questions. Aspirants will get different time limit for complete each section. One mark will be gain for right answer. There will be Negative Marking 25 marks will be deduct as attempt wrong answer.
|Session||Paper||Marks||No of Questions||Duration of the Exam & Timings|
|First||I||100||50 Q’s – all compulsory||1¼ Hours (09:30 A.M.
to 10.45 A.M)
|Second||II||100||50 Q’s – all compulsory||1¼ Hours (11:15 A.M.
to 12.30 P.M)
|Third||III||150||75 Q’s – all compulsory||2½ Hours (02.00 P.M.
to 04.30 P.M)
TNSET Syllabus Topic Wise Details 2018
TNSET Syllabus 2018 Assistant Professor Exam is very important for the candidate who wants to appear in the TNSET Assistant Professor Exam. In the above articles, we discuss the Full Exam pattern of the TNSET Syllabus 2018. This Exam pattern is very important for all of the candidates. Check the Topic Wise TNSET Syllabus 2018 and Download it. This Exam Syllabus is very important for all of the candidates who want to appear in the TNSET Exam. Here we provide the Full Details mention in the TNSET Syllabus 2018. Check the Full Syllabus that is based on the Exam Pattern of the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test.
General and Aptitude:
- Reading Comprehension.
- Teaching & Research Aptitude.
- Logical Reasoning Ability.
- Information & Communication Technology.
- Data Interpretation.
- People & Environment.
- Higher Education System: Governance, Polity & Administration.
- Micro & Macro Economic Analysis.
- Public Finance.
- Development & Planning.
- International Economics.
- Statistical Methods.
- Indian Economy.
- Collusive & Non-Collusive Oligopolies Theory of Demand.
- Accelerator & Investment.
- Different approaches to the money supply.
- Monetary Approach & Adjustment.
- Optimum Currency Areas.
- RBI policies, commercial & co-operative banks, etc.
Political Science (Paper-II):
- Comparative Politics & Political Analysis.
- Political Theory & Thought.
- Public Administration.
- Indian Government & Policies.
- International Relations.
Political Science (Paper-III):
- Power & Authority.
- Political Socialization & Culture.
- Political Development.
- Supreme Court.
- Judicial Activism.
- Political Elite.
- Bureaucracy & Challenges of development.
- End of Cold War, etc
- Learning Process.
- Perceptual Processes.
- Memory & Forgetting.
- Motivation & Emotion.
- Thinking & Problem-Solving.
- Human Abilities.
- Neurophysiology of Learning.
- Signal Detection.
- Existential & Humanistic Theories.
- Models of memory.
- Cognitive strategies.
- Creative thinking & Problem-Solving.
- Research Designs.
- Psychological Scaling, etc.
- Sociological Theory
- The Sociological concepts
- Sociological Methodology
- Neo-functionalism & Neo-Marxism
- Phenomenology & Ethnomethodology
- Structuration & Post-Modernism
- Contemporary Issues
- Theoretical Perspectives
- Current Debates
- Challenges of Globalization, etc.
- Ancient Indian History.
- The concept, ideas, and terms.
- Modern Indian History
- 4th century BC to 12th century AD Indian History.
- Indus valley civilization to Mahajanapadas.
- India from 1206 to 1526.
- Foundation of British Rule.
- Economic & Social Policies.
- National Movement & Post Independent India.
- Socio-economic & culture life under Mughals
- The methodology of Educational Research.
- Psychological Foundations of Education
- The process of Growth & Development.
- Western Schools of Philosophy.
- Intelligence Theories & Measurement.
- Concept & Principles of guidance and counseling.
- Personality and its types.
- Qualitative Research.
- Universalization of Elementary Education, etc
- Jacobean to Restoration Periods.
- Chaucer to Shakespeare.
- Augustan Age.
- Contemporary Period.
- America and other non-British Literature, etc.
- Criticism & Literary Theory.
- British Literature from Chaucer to present day.
- History of English language, etc.
- Vedic Literature.
- Grammar & Linguistics.
- Sanskrit Literature.
- Brahmans &Aranyakas.
- Samhitas, Vedangas, Grammer & Schools of Vedic Interpretation.
- Prose, etc.
- Authors & Books.
- History of Tamil up to 20th century, etc.
- Grammar, etc
- Legal Theory.
- Constitutional Law of India.
- Public International Law.
- Family Law.
- Law of Contracts.
- Labour Law
- Essential Features of Indian Constitution.
- Role of the election commission in the democratic process.
- Fundamental rights, duties, Scope & Importance of Administrative Law.
- Sales of Goods Act.
- Company Law.
- Offences against property, etc.
Journalism & Mass Communication (Paper-II & III):
- Role of media in society.
- Communication & Journalism.
- Types of communication.
- Professional organizations in media.
- History of print & broadcast media, etc.
Geography (Paper-II & III):
- Settlement Geography.
- Geographic Thought.
- Population Geography.
- Geography of India.
- Cartography, etc.
Science & Applications (Paper-II):
- Computer Arithmetic.
- Current Trends & Technologies.
- Programming in C and C++.
- Data & File Structures.
- Computer Relational Database Design & SQL.
- Computer Networks.
- Operating Systems.
- System Software & Compilers, etc.
Computer Science & Applications (Paper-III):
- Programming Languages Concepts.
- Combinational circuit design.
- Analog & Digital Transmission.
- Software Development Models, etc.
Commerce (Paper-II & III):
- Financial & Management Accounting.
- Business Environment.
- Statistics & Data Processing.
- Financial Management.
- Banking & Financial Institution.
- International Business.
- Income Tax Law & Planning.
Social Work (Paper-II & III):
- Philosophy & Principles of Social Work.
- Evaluation of Social Work Profession.
- Theories of Social change & Disorganization.
- Social Work Education.
- Human motivation & problems of Human behavior and coping mechanisms.
- Principles & Objectives of Community Organization.
- The process, Approaches, Techniques of Social Case Work, Labor Welfare & HR management, etc.
Home Science (Paper-II & III):
- Nutrition Science.
- Food Science.
- Institutional Management.
- Resource Management.
- Non-formal & Extension Education.
- Human Development.
- Developmental & Educational Communication.
- Methods of Research, etc.
Electronic Science (Paper-II & III):
- Norton & Maximum Power Transfer Theorems.
- Addressing modes.
- Electronic Transport in Semiconductor.
- PN Junction.
- Logic Families, flip flops, converters.
- Maxwell’s equations.
- Principles of Amplitude.
- Optical sources.
- Transduces, etc.
Management (Paper-II & III):
- Managerial Economics.
- Cost-output relations.
- Capital Budgeting.
- Valuation Concepts & Securities.
- Marketing Environment & Environment scannin.
- Role & Scope of production management.
- Probability Theory.
- Motivation Concepts.
- Ethics & Management system, etc.
Earth, Atmosphere, Ocean & Planetary Sciences (Paper-II & III):
- Common flora and fauna in India.
- Definition, principles, and scope of environmental science.
- Water Chemistry.
- Environmental Geosciences.
- Ecosystem, etc.
TNSET Selection Process 2018
The TNSET exam Selection Process having 2 round 1st written the examination and 2nd personal interview. Candidates will first go the written examination and score more than the cutoff marks then only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the final personal interview.Selection is based on the performance in the SET exam. Check the minimum criteria for clearing TN SET Exam are given in the table.
|Category||Paper I||Paper II||Paper III|
|OBC||30%||35%||67.5 rounded to 68(45%)|